Undergraduate research positions are available on a rotating basis. We currently have no undergraduate positions available, but expect to have a position available in Spring 2019.
Who we need:
We are seeking freshman and sophomore (or equivalent) students for lab research experiences. Students can work during the school semesters for credit and are expected to work towards an Undergraduate Research Thesis Project to be completed in their senior year. Students with research-for-credit experience in our lab are eligible for paid summer internships, subject to availability and qualifications.
To apply for an undergraduate research position, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org the following materials:
- A written statement of your interests and why you are interested to work with us
- A statement of your eventual career goals or general trajectory
- A CV
- Your GPA/transcript
- Reference UG104 in the subject line
- Our lab group is committed to fostering an inclusive environment free from discrimination and harassment, one that celebrates the diverse personalities and backgrounds of its members.
- Equal Employment Opportunity Statement of Colorado State University: CSU is committed to providing an environment that is free from discrimination and harassment based on race, age, creed, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or pregnancy and will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Colorado State University is an equal opportunity/equal access/affirmative action employer fully committed to achieving a diverse workforce and complies with all Federal and Colorado State laws, regulations, and executive orders regarding non-discrimination and affirmative action.