We keep track of chemicals, worm strains, E. coli strains, freezer stocks, smFISH probe sets, and oligos:
Inventory Day — Reagents Inventory
The goal of today will be to inventory the chemical shelves, the -20 C Freezer, refrigerators, and under the hood.
- Keep track of the product, its location, and type. All the other information is optional.
- For detailed locations, see Freezer Maps . Possible general locations are:
- 227A-S1 through 227A-S6 — DONE! Thanks, Marc!
- FREEZE20-S1 through FREEZE20-S11
- FREEZE20-D1 through FREEZE20-D6 — DONE!
- FREEZE80-01 through FREEZE80-15
- REFR1, REFR2, COLDROOM
- Enter the info into the Reagent Inventory located on Lab Archives: